Monday, May 2, 2022

Love story #18 - "I want you"



Guys can be deep and sappy too. Well, the right ones can be. I am horrible at expressing my feelings in spoken words but man can I write them out. Even then, when I read them over, I still think that I am nowhere close to how I actually feel. I mean, for this one, how can I truly express what I mean when I say, "I want you" to my wife? Of course, men all have the stigma of "only wanting one thing," but for men who truly want a forever girl, that is only a drop of an ocean's worth of what's true. That sentiment is only a manifestation of our whole and complete desire for our wives. So, here is a letter I left my wife in her notebook. I am not sure when she will find it but I hope the good Lord reveals it to her when she needs It the most so that she know hows much I need her in my life and that I want her to be my wife........ forever.












 



No comments:

Post a Comment